....so I'm just going to post some photos of fabric pieces that I just bought off Ebay. Any guesses as to what kind of fabric they are and what I might be using them for? Hint: each piece of fabric is 4-5.5 meters long. The majority are shipping from India. And I've bought a total of 12 so far, with plans to purchase more in the future. Sorry, no prize (at this moment) for the correct answer. I might rethink that, but no promises. :D
That embroidery is just plain AWESOME!
Green and pink? Not what I'd normally like, but I find this color combination quite striking.
Looks like a handkerchief! LOL
And to heighten the suspense, here's some of the fabrics that I plan to purchase in the near future:
I'm loving that burgundy and white! And the gold embroidery.....wow.
Agghhh! The most beautiful fabric EVER!!!!
No comment for this one, except that it is quite unique.
More blue! Did I mention that I love blue?








No comments:
Post a Comment